Karrimor – Olive 30L Sabre’s at Discount Prices

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ranger

Forager
Nov 3, 2003
South East
If any of you are near the Sports World shops, they have bought up some of the old Karrimor rucksack stock and are selling it at 70% discount on RRP. The one near me was selling plain olive Sabre 30L packs for £20.99 instead of £69.99

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Yes but it is not padded. If they haven't changed the design then it's the same as their Hot 30 climbing sacs just olive green. Someone let us know if I'm out of date and they changed the design otherwise it is a straight sided one compartment sac with a flat lid pocket and a wide webbing waist belt. It is simple but comfy as it's only 30L it doesn't get that heavy (well unless I'm in a just in case mood :wink: )

Bill

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
I went in the plymouth shop today, luckly track suits have yet to go out of fasion in Plymoutn city with the lowest IQ in the country so the shop is HUGE

on the 4th floor i found a massive range of Karrimor bag.. all with between 50% and 70% off!!

i picked up a Sabre 30 for £20.99 so Thanks Ranger :You_Rock_

i will post a Review of the pack when i have put it through its paces!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE