Karesuando kniven axe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Brilliant! You'll get many hours of pleasure from using that. In the meantime, I think I will definitely try and get shot of some of the gubbins I don't use in order to invest in one. When it comes to pricing, quality almost always costs that little bit more!
I've been using it as the kindling splitter for my "V2" wood burner out the back. Sometimes good to have a clear out of kit for something special. You get a clear out and some people get a bargain or 2 everybody wins

Herbalist1

Settler
Jun 24, 2011
North Yorks
I've seen one of these in the flesh in my local bushcraft shop and it really is a thing of beauty. I've got a GB Kubben which is a fair bit cheaper and fulfils the same use for me but even so I have to admit that I was still tempted! But given that I've got the GB even I couldn't come up with a reason that would persuade the wife that I needed another axe!

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
I've seen one of these in the flesh in my local bushcraft shop and it really is a thing of beauty. I've got a GB Kubben which is a fair bit cheaper and fulfils the same use for me but even so I have to admit that I was still tempted! But given that I've got the GB even I couldn't come up with a reason that would persuade the wife that I needed another axe!

As I said usually I'm not really an axe man. I carry an old coal board chopping axe but this is my new splitter/carver. I think that leather sheath will serve for belting the back of my machete through thicker logs without damaging the axe itself though

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE