Just For a bit of fun...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Bra Cup Debris Mask anyone?

Quite enjoyed reading this, but of course take it all with a large pinch of salt.

Liked the drinking straw tick remover, and 2-litre rain water collector though.

Never seen the car battery plus pencil trick before. (Possible useful scenarios are hard to imagine but a good party trick)

"18 Urban and Wilderness Survival Hacks That Would Make MacGyver Proud..."

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2016/...anliness)&mc_cid=695a6c66e5&mc_eid=1c21e094ba

Weaselhwak

Jun 7, 2016
Bloomfield indiana usa
ok i might regret this but ill ask what is a debris mask. is that a dust mask i am good at making things i all allready thinking sewn the right way the hooks would make mask easy to put on and take off. i never wear a dusk mask well sometimes i wear a mask in very cold winter to warm my breath.

Weaselhwak

Jun 7, 2016
Bloomfield indiana usa
lol ok i have one of my girlfriends bra sisssors and my grand maw s sewing kit i think there is several survial lessons here. Think dry humor first when my girl friend gets home i will probally get to test my bug out kit with no warnning when i am tossed out of the cabin and spend the night in the woods. LOL i dont know much about bra's other than how to take them off. so in her dresser looking at all of them i see a black one looks silk i pick that one i realy dont want to wear a pink dust mask it does not provide camo. lol here it goes cut so i dont back out its cut lol can anyone tell me how to post a picture here. some many thoughts in my mind now lol first one how much does a silk bra cost. second thought is the urge to run in fear and hide might even get to pratice escape and evasion maybe i should have asked her. then i am thinking "the bug out bra sew in a condum and tiny knife and fire starter lol dust mask water filer condum water storage fire and cutting some cord and its the bug out bra. and i am thinking she is going to just think i want to have her bra on my face. ok i tried it like in the picture who ever made that artical i not belive has never mad a bra dusk mask its all wrong if you wrap the strap arond the back of the head and the strap over the top it is not airtight everything is in wrong place so the idea you can cut your bra then use the straps to some how tie it on forget it. im thinking you could sew it but that kinda makes it all pointless in a emergency when time is a factor the wire does hold bottom of the cup to the bottom of your face nice ok cut all the straps off and tie on some string that will work i bet much better ok this is funny let my try the pictures now

Weaselhwak

Jun 7, 2016
Bloomfield indiana usa
ok i think i dont have permission to post pictures yet if any one knows why or what i need to do tell me ok i have it worked out poke 4 holes like on a old surgical mask small ones for the straps cut off both of the top straps on the bra there ajustable now tie them on pin them on what ever works at the time i tied them on and put it on top straps on bottom bottom one around the top like a x on the back of your head fits just like a surgical mask and ajustable this is much better than the one i made with the towels in the nuke war survival book and fits better than the cheap surgical ones on the second cup i cut it open to s what was inside it is some type foam the foam not closed foam open cell foam i am trying a cheap surgical mask to the foam has very tiny cell i bet this mask has better radiation filtering of beta particals than any improvised mask i have ever seen i think the foam is so breathable so the breast does not overheat hmm and soft foam why do bras have foam in them ooo wait ahhhh bet that is a visual thing wow i am blowing cagar smoke in the cup when my mouth is touching it the some blows thru but when i hold it a little from mouth the foam stops allmost all the smoke even wow this is the best homemade filter i have ever made think its my 4th one if you need a filter fast go for a bra this works better than my surgical masks ok ill post in a day or so hopefully with pics i am going to get some real muddy water and test the foam out as a pre filter and i wonder if most bras have the same foam or do cheaper ones have something else in them maybe i need to cut up more bras would be nice to know if the expensive fancy ones work better maybe women should think about keeping there nicest bra in there urban BOB bag. i started this to be fun and play along i think i found out this is one of the best emergency masks ever made up and who ever wroke that im not sure ever made one. lol :) so my sugestion is every man go to there wifes/gf dresser and cut up there bra's before they get home. This site or me is not responsible for anyone cutting up her bra's but some times its best not to think and try it to learn. ps might be handy to keep cash on hand before you try this at home you might be going shopping soon

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE