Just a wasp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
Stunning shots all :)

Just a quick one to "keep my end up" of a spotted burnet (six spot I think) feeding - glorious things and there are just stacks of them around at the moment
I cant beat you on quality but I can beat you on numbers! :p
burnet.JPG

I only have a point and shoot fujifilm S5700, so here's a few photos from that, but im soon to move to a Canon 450D :)

Taken August 2008 - My home in Newquay.
dragonfly.JPG

Taken with my older fujifilm S5000 at Cotehele - October 2007
dragonfly2.JPG

Im excited like a big kid, soon I'll have my first DSLR and a good macro lens, cant wait! :red:

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
This is the best thread I have seen on BCUK in a looooong time :)

Just a thought but it seems you fellas have more than enough material here for a pretty good calendar if the mood ever took you and we are getting towards the end of the year (put me down for the first one ;) )

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I`m loving that bottom one Ashley, what a great shot.

It reminds me of a movie where a helicopter comes over a cliff and starts blasting everything, could be Behind Enemy Lines but I`m not sure.

Keep this up guys and I`m going be getting a DSLR myself soon.

Rich

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
I`m loving that bottom one Ashley, what a great shot.

It reminds me of a movie where a helicopter comes over a cliff and starts blasting everything, could be Behind Enemy Lines but I`m not sure.

Keep this up guys and I`m going be getting a DSLR myself soon.

Rich

Im glad you liked it Rich, just in case you want it, I've hosted the full res, uncropped image for you here.

Oh and yes it defiantly is Behind Enemy Lines that your thinking about ;) Great jet scene at the beginning too :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE