Jupiter & Saturn will form a 'double planet' on the 21st december.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lean'n'mean

Settler
Nov 18, 2020
France
I haven't seen it discussed anywhere on the forum so there may be some who are unaware but interested. On the 21st december Jupiter & saturn will be so aligned as to form what is known as a ' double planet ' when seen from Earth. Not seen since 1226. If you're interested, keep your peepers peeled towards the S.W. just after the sunset. Apparently, some astronomers argue that the 'Star of Bethlehem' was such a conjunction. Omens in the sky & all that. :rolleyes:

My old camera isn't too good at taking such long shots in bad light but I did get a shot a few evenings ago of the planets just after sunset..S.S.W. ......They're getting visibly closer every evening ready for the big event.
131993670_127711712490303_8779646524314384257_o.jpg

if it worked 2000 years ago in Bethlehem then maybe this time it can lead my little munchkin back to daddy?! :'( seeing that it would be her second birthday...
hopefully the sky will be clear here...
ten years ago i experienced full moon + winter solstice camping out whilst walking from Busan to Seoul -- amazing how time flies...

Lean'n'mean

Settler
Nov 18, 2020
France
Same here, cloud cover for the past 2 days & today doesn't look too good either., They will remain viisble until the 26th but the main event is over.

Reactions: Erbswurst

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE