Sold Joonas Kallioniemi Puukko

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Sold @ £210

1. ITEM: Joonas Kallioniemi Puukko
2. CONDITION: Excellent condition but not new. I am the second owner of this knife.
3. EXTRAS: Knife and sheath only
4. LOCATION: Halifax, UK
5. PRICE: £280 - this price includes paypal fees and RMSD in the UK (international sales possible but we need to talk delivery costs first). I will knock off the paypal fees if you want to pay by BT.
6. DESCRIPTION: These knives don't come up for sale very often. I have not seen one for sale for a couple of years, and Joonas is no longer making knives. I have not used this knife and it has been stored out of the sheath coated in renwax (still on the blade). Blade is silver steel. Handle is curly birch. This is quite a light knife in the hand and is a basic model from Joonas. It is time for someone else to enjoy this knife.

Cheers for looking

K

Attachments

• DSCI1762a (1).jpg
    DSCI1762a (1).jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
...and very rare now. Joonas stopped making knives some years ago. It is just not seeing the light of day with me so someone else can have a chance.

Thanks for looking

K

Brizzlebush

Explorer
Feb 9, 2019
Bristol
Part try @ £210

1. ITEM: Joonas Kallioniemi Puukko
2. CONDITION: Excellent condition but not new. I am the second owner of this knife.
3. EXTRAS: Knife and sheath only
4. LOCATION: Halifax, UK
5. PRICE: £280 - this price includes paypal fees and RMSD in the UK (international sales possible but we need to talk delivery costs first). I will knock off the paypal fees if you want to pay by BT.
6. DESCRIPTION: These knives don't come up for sale very often. I have not seen one for sale for a couple of years, and Joonas is no longer making knives. I have not used this knife and it has been stored out of the sheath coated in renwax (still on the blade). Blade is silver steel. Handle is curly birch. This is quite a light knife in the hand and is a basic model from Joonas. It is time for someone else to enjoy this knife.

Cheers for looking

K
That's a beautiful knife.
If only I had the readies.....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE