Job lot of new/used kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stood

Feb 21, 2012
Lancashire
Hi All,

Due to age and disability I am going to stick with the Campervan rather than rough it!

So selling the following,

1 x Khyam, Pocket Tent Mono. Weather weave 5000. New & unused.

1 x White box, solo stove. New & unused.

1 x DD Scout Hammock, green with straps, 2.30x1x30. Used, undamaged.

1 x US skillcraft squashable canteen 1ltr{ish} in a green insulated pouch with belt/shoulder strap fittings.

1 x bag of 'survival' type fishing equipment.

1 x bag of assorted tinder/fire lighting bits , leather possibles bag and some pegs.

1 x Cammo green bivouac sheet with eyelets, unuse, undamaged.

1 x Desert cammo bivouac sheet with eyelets & para cord etc. Used, undamaged.

1 x Army surplus green gortex type bivybag, used, couple grazes, faint name on it.

1 x Moyra knife & plastic sheath, as new, may have been used.

1 x Life Bottle?, The one with built in filter cart in the lid, packet opened, instructions ? With neoprene carry bag & strap. Unused.

1 x Army type traditional canvas Bergen with steel frame, used but in good order. Bushcraft badge{s} thereon.

1 x Continental Army sleeping bag system, with liner, bag, etc, used but laundered, undamaged. Once I post this I'll remember the name!!

1 x Alloy pan/pot set with lids and kettle that whistles. The type that fits together in itself and just looks like a pot with a lid on held in place by a leather strap. Not a cheap type one.

All of the above going as a 'Job Lot' with anything else that turns up and joins the pile.

GBP 100 collected.

I'm 10mins from M6, J35/6 @ Burton in Kendal, LA61LX. Refreshments always available.

Last edited:

Stood

Feb 21, 2012
Lancashire
And more,

1 x Gelert Xpedition XL sim.

1 x 1ltr, stainless steel cooking pot with lid with wire handle modification.

1 x Meta(?) mini brew cup, lid and stand that fits inside, with full meta tablet packet.

Still the same price!

Cheers

Boots

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Pics would definitely help here ;)

By 'Continental Army sleeping bag system, with liner, bag, etc' do you mean a Czech bedroll? Like this:

czech_bedroll.jpg

Pic nicked from MilitaryMart

1 x Meta(?) mini brew cup, lid and stand that fits inside, with full meta tablet packet.

Which one of the four? None are easy to get hold of ~ well, not in the U.K. And even harder to get hold of in good condition. It's inclusion could make for a fair sized bargain ;) ...

1232121698-meta-jpg.104364

Pic is unceremoniously purloined from here ~ http://classiccampstoves.com/threads/switzerland-meta-50.10287/ (others here ~ http://classiccampstoves.com/forums/meta.471/ )

Good luck with the sale.

Stood

Feb 21, 2012
Lancashire
Czech Bedroll, yep that's the one!

META No 71, that's the one.

Thanks decorum for the advice. I will look further at the stove so that's withdrawn pending investigation!

Bit of a 'Bump'

Cheers

Boots

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE