JLS Knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

harry

BCUK Test Account
Jun 18, 2003
UK
Hi All - I have just received a catalogue from JLS and with it came a list of over 20 knives at half price, Helle and Iisakki, there are some great offers there.
ASk for a catalouge from john@jls-ltd.freeserve.co.uk mine took about 4 days to come

bagman

Tenderfoot
Aug 6, 2003
Oxon
I am eagerly awaiting a Helle 88 Symfoni that I ordered from them on tuesday.

I was going to get a IIsakki 5226 that has had such good reviews here but the handle was going to a bit on the small side for my plates of meat hands.

A

Anonymous

Hello all.

This is a post from JLS & CO (1959) LTd. We still have some of these knives for clearance. Anybody who would like a copy of the list please drop us an email or tel 0121 556 1322. Please note new email address of sales@jls-wednesbury.freeserve.co.uk We are attending the Midland Game Fair, Stand number A34 Gunmakers Row, Weston Park, Shropshire Sept 20/21. We are taking these clearance knives to the show so if anyone is passing and would like a look, please come and see us, you are most welcome. Grab a bargain while you can. We will also be taking a complete range of the other makes of knives we sell. Please see our website at www.jls-wednesbury.com

The staff at JLS :-D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE