Jetboil PCS & Other Stuff

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
Hi Guys,

My name is May and I am married to Eskimo, unfortunately he was in an accident on the 15th July and is currently still in Sheffield hospital. Fortunately he is recovering well and is now up and about bothering the poor nurses. I have seen him today and explained that we had a PayPal dispute for an item and I was unsure what it was. After a few minutes thinking he remembered that he had not had chance to post items sold on here and has asked me to take charge. I am going to be posting all items first thing tomorrow and upgrade everyone to next working day so you should have them for Friday. If any of you no longer require the item(s) just let me know tonight and I will make an immediate refund.

He sends his sincerest appologies for the delay and hopes he has not put you out too much. Any problems just let me know via his account here on BCUK.

Yours Sincerly

May x

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Dear May,

I think I can probably speak on behalf of everyone who was scratching their heads wondering what had happened, when I offer my sincere apologies for hassling you over such a trivial issue in the scheme of things, and wishing Eskimo a very speedy recovery. Please pass on my best wishes to him and I hope you are holding up too. For myself, I can wait for my items for as long as it takes as I’m sure you have much greater priorities.

Best wishes to both,

Andy

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
Thanks for the update, give him my best wishes for a full and speedy recovery:)

Hi Guys,

My name is May and I am married to Eskimo, unfortunately he was in an accident on the 15th July and is currently still in Sheffield hospital. Fortunately he is recovering well and is now up and about bothering the poor nurses. I have seen him today and explained that we had a PayPal dispute for an item and I was unsure what it was. After a few minutes thinking he remembered that he had not had chance to post items sold on here and has asked me to take charge. I am going to be posting all items first thing tomorrow and upgrade everyone to next working day so you should have them for Friday. If any of you no longer require the item(s) just let me know tonight and I will make an immediate refund.

He sends his sincerest appologies for the delay and hopes he has not put you out too much. Any problems just let me know via his account here on BCUK.

Yours Sincerly

May x

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
Don't want to add too much pressure, but have these been sent? i'm hopefull7 going away this weekend so the mat would be quite useful.

I hope there hasn't been any further complications which have the caused the delay

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Me neither Nat - Hope he continues to improve May.

I was really after the head tourch and knife for a little trip last week, so my deadline's gone, what I mean is May, if you haven't posted them yet, sort Nat out first as I'm not in a rush anymore.

Hope you're on the mend Eskimo and tell us the story when you're well.

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE