Jackets going cheap

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wheelie1000

Aug 19, 2009
Cheltenham
For your consideration I offer the following:

(All prices include pp and 1st class post). Please PM if you're interested. No trades sorry

1. Rab EVENT Jacket in L. Used condition but works perfectly but I once wore it with salopettes the velcro on which wore a section away of the internal lining fabric on one hip area of the jacket, has never affected performance. It has some old muddy marks in places on the inside. £200 new, offered here for £35...now £27.50 SOLD..see pics for more info:

2. Deerhunter Montane Jacket. XL size. Spec here It does have a couple of little holes from spitting fires and there is some wear to the waterproof drop liner, (from sitting on the jacket). One hole is on the front and the other is on the collar both are about 2mm diameter. Couple of marks on the back too.
Its a great jacket though and can we worn without the drop liner in non wet condition: £169 new, here for £42.50...now £35 SOLD

3. Kounty Camo jacket 50/50 poly/cotton really nice quality. New. I dont know if this is an issued jacket or a fashion jacket but it has a drop fleece liner and a nice dark camo pattern. Pics below show with and without liner Size XL See pics. £32.50...now £25.00

file-40.jpg

file-41.jpg

file-42.jpg

file-43.jpg

4. Abercrombie and Fitch Hoodie. Size XL distressed look (but have noticed I've managed to get paint on the sleeve) so £13 ...now £10 SOLD

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE