Jacket / Ventile Clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
I am having another jacket clear out to make space and funds for my latest purchase. I have also posted these items on SOTP. Prices exclude postage method of your choice. For Paypal add 4% or cleared cheque. No trades please as I have got too much stuff !

The first two items will fit me - 6ft2", 44 ins chest, normal arm length The third item will fit someone 5ft 6".

Paramo Velez Adventure Smock (XL, plain green) SOLD

Well known jacket. Nice colour without the reflective piping so suitable for field/bushcraft. Getting very popular with bushcraft instructors (ask the Woodsmoke team, who wear them). This is the much-preferred model with built in hood. Worn perhaps 15 times and still in top condition with the exception of a small burn hole in the right sleeve which I have sewn up (see picture). Just washed with Techwash and reproofed with TX Direct. These go for about £160 and I am after £65 for this one

P1020348.jpg

Detail of hole on sleeve. Note the material around the hole is not discoloured - it just looks that way on the photo

P1020349.jpg

Westwinds Ventile Shirt (Antique Bronze XL) SOLD
Single layer Ventile shirt, button down collar, pocket, very tough. Perfect condition. Has been worn perhaps three times and washed. Cost new £90 and I am looking for £45.

P1020356.jpg

Hilltrek single layer bespoke Ventile smock with unusual extras (Antique bronze, XL) SOLD

Made up to my individual specification in Ventile (L24 or L34, I'm not quite sure which), with zipped hand-warmer pockets and waist drawcord for that essential Heroes of Telemark look. I got myself a double Hilltrek smock made up, so hardly wore this one and then had it made smaller to fit someone else who in the end has never worn it, and it would now fit someone 5ft 6" tall with a 40-44" chest. Effectively as new. I think this cost me about £140 to get made up and I am looking for £65.

P1020350.jpg

P1020351.jpg

Thanks for looking
NS

basha

Forager
Aug 9, 2006
kent
hi Nonsuch;
I'd be keen on the Ventile smock subject to some more info on sizing; can you give me measurements for ;
the armpit to armpit
armpit to cuff and
back of collar to hem
thanks
Basha

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
Ok a few measurements. Sorry for not posting these first time :

Ventile Smock
Centre-back to end of sleeve cuff = 33 inches
Armpit to cuff = 19 inches (difficult to measure because of the raglan sleeves)
Pit to pit = 26 inches
Nape to bottom hem (back) = 32 inches

Ventile Shirt
Pit to pit = 27 inches
Centre back to end of sleeve cuff = 36 inches

Paramo
Pit to pit = 27 inches

Hope that helps
NS

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE