Jacket foc

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
In the past wee while ive been given a couple of things from members so time to pay it foreward.
Ive got a jacket here german army i think thats just a little small for me,im 6 foot and about 42 chest.
Its by no means new and has been patched( by the surplus folk prior to sale) acouple of times also needs a few buttons, but has plenty of life left( i paid £30 for it a couple of years ago)
Id gladly send this to someone foc who is in genuine need of it.
Soloman.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Good on ya Soloman

I've got a few bits to clear soon as well, just need to clear a path to the wardrobe first.

fredster

Forager
Oct 16, 2009
Ipswich, Suffolk
Would be nice to have a rolling thread where the person who received the freebie offered something of theirs on for free and so on. Lets face it, probably all of us have a piece of gear or two thats gathering dust somewhere... Nice way of going about things in a penny-pinching age.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Would be nice to have a rolling thread where the person who received the freebie offered something of theirs on for free and so on. Lets face it, probably all of us have a piece of gear or two thats gathering dust somewhere... Nice way of going about things in a penny-pinching age.

Totally agree. Nice to give something away, expecting nothing in return but it is nice to receive something back

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE