Jacket clear out, MVP waterproof, goretex, DPM, Musto Performance FPX

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Waaaaay too many jackets so after some hard decsions on what to keep and what not to these are available............

SOLD Hard to find, RAF issue if I remember correctly, 'Smock, Petroleum Protective, DPM, Waterproof, M V P, IRR, size 190/120'. Woodland pattern with draw cord waist & hem, 2 chest pockets, concealed hood, internal elasticated (like thin neoprene) cuffs etc. Nice jacket in absolutely mint, as new condition as it's only been taken out of the bag and tried on!

2006_01010094.jpg
£45, PRICE DROP NOW £40!

French MVP waterproof, woodland pattern, great jacket with under arm ventilation zips, 2 chest and 2 hip pockets with hand warmers behind. Waist draw cord, concealed hood, adjustable velcro cuffs. Size L/XL (46-48 inch chest I think and if it helps, I'm 6'1", 44" chest). Great tough jacket in good used condition with one or two very slight signs of wear, no holes rips, etc.

2006_01010095.jpg

2006_01010097.jpg
£40

Prices are all inclusive and include UK shipping and Paypal fees.

Could be interested in trades for a parachute canopy.

Thanks for having a look.

Last edited:

Dogoak

Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Hi Robbi, sorry mate, I don't have a link, not sure if it's made now.

Last edited:

Dogoak

Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
PRICE DROP ON THE BRITISH GORETEX, 'Smock, Petroleum Protective, DPM, Waterproof, M V P, IRR, size 190/120'. Woodland'

NOW ONLY £40 inc. postage and fees for a BRAND NEW JACKET!!!!!!

OR part ex for a parachute canopy

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE