Ivory corian filework bushy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
Hi finished this yesterday the blade was cut from 4mm 01 tool steel and the total length is 220mm and 30mm at its widest point The handle is crafted from ivory corian with black liners then fitted with two brass and stainless loveless handle bolts and a 8mm brass lanyard tube hope you like it ATB Phil.

Blade 110mm
Handlw 110mm

bushy009.jpg

bushy013-1.jpg

bushy015-1.jpg

bushy017-1.jpg

Picture029.jpg

bushy019-1.jpg

Last edited:

dazcon

Nomad
Jan 8, 2010
clydebank
Very nice indeed! Unusual to see filework on the ricasso, but i think it looks good, sets it apart from most bushys!

Dazcon.

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
Very nice indeed! Unusual to see filework on the ricasso, but i think it looks good, sets it apart from most bushys!

Dazcon.
Thanks buddy the ricasso was not my idear i seen it done on another knife i liked the way it looked so thourght it would look nice to try it on this knife came out ok ;)

dazcon

Nomad
Jan 8, 2010
clydebank
Nice one ! Workmanship looks first class, now, what about the sheath?
The quality of the blade must be reflected in the sheath! From what i've seen of your work so far, i'm sure it will be a fine piece of craftsmanship in itself!

Dazcon.

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
Nice one ! Workmanship looks first class, now, what about the sheath?
The quality of the blade must be reflected in the sheath! From what i've seen of your work so far, i'm sure it will be a fine piece of craftsmanship in itself!

Dazcon.
Thanks not sure on the sheath but thinking of something in black also fitted with a fire steel holder sheath is on hold for the moment i need to sell a few now to buy some leather :);)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE