It's time....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JayKay

Hi there,

It's time.....to introduce myself. Since the 6th of december 2004 I joined BCUK and never took te time. So here it goes...

My name is Jeroen Keultjes (JayKay for short). I live in the Netherlands (Arnhem), 34 years of age, married and I have one son.

Besides Bushcraft I have also other hobbies. I've been doing Astronomy since late 1985 (never saw comet Halley, but I wil in 2063 ;-) . Also I like computers (system engineer) and running....

I added a couple of BCUK folks to my MSN contact list. If you would like to add me, my screenname is keultjes@hotmail.com.

Any other questions? Don't hesitate to send a PM.

Cheers,

Jeroen Keultjes

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
Hay Hay Jay Kay.. im glad you have dived in at last.. i know from our chats on MSN that you have a lot to offer to us on the forum it will be good to have you out of the shadows!

(i would suggest you fragment your e-mail address to something like keultjes*@*hotmail.com to stop you getting junk mail!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE