IT's done! mwahahahahahaha!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leedsbrew

Forager
May 15, 2013
Leeds
I just had to get this off my chest!

For the last 7 months I have been undertaking a clinical audit and an associated portfolio as part of the 1st year of my MSc. Today I hand the bloody thing in! I just can't believe its done! 515 clinical cases, 25 reflective cases, and 10,000 words! If I never see it again it'll be too soon! :) It has been all I could think/concentrate on for the last 7 months and it is such a relief to finally get it finished!

The best part is.........I'm off up to Galloway Forest on Saturday with my brothers for a long weekend. 1st time out with hammocks! I can not think of a better way to celebrate! #relieved

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Congratulations, a trip to Galloway will be just the thing after all that!

Bluffer

Nomad
Apr 12, 2013
North Yorkshire
Post-grad studies do tend to take over ones life for a while, welcome back to the real world mucker! Bet your folks are glad to see the back of it as well?

leedsbrew

Forager
May 15, 2013
Leeds
Cheers chaps! Just handed it in now!

A relief, however only temporary as the next module starts in 4 weeks! Lol it'll be worth it and at least outdoors isn't going anywhere! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE