items withdrawn

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
randoms bcuk 001.jpgrandoms bcuk 002.jpgrandoms bcuk 003.jpgrandoms bcuk 005.jpgrandoms bcuk 008.jpg

This is a summer shirt with many small holes for staying cool, never been worn! Bought for me but clearly too small LOL. its a size M on the label but IMHO probably a S. £13

randoms bcuk 009.jpgrandoms bcuk 011.jpgrandoms bcuk 012.jpgrandoms bcuk 013.jpgrandoms bcuk 014.jpgrandoms bcuk 015.jpg

Here is a Swiss army (Wenger) leather wallet which i bought before christmas, as new with tags, cost originally £49.95 am asking for £25. Excuse the fluff on the photo of it shut, its not a scratch.

randoms bcuk 026.jpgrandoms bcuk 027.jpgrandoms bcuk 028.jpg

A great garment size L Swanndri, no flaws... looking for £45

randoms bcuk 016.jpgrandoms bcuk 017.jpgrandoms bcuk 018.jpgrandoms bcuk 019.jpgrandoms bcuk 020.jpgrandoms bcuk 021.jpg

Here are a couple of torches and a reindeer sami coffee pouch/bag.
The Inova X5 (silver torch) runs on 2 cr123 batts and is as solid as they come. Waterproof, crush proof etc. Im after £17 for that. Will include batteries.

The second torch is an ICON Link (made by the people who make Surefire). This is a great edc torch and runs off a single AA batt. Has two ouputs a high and low. Has a small scuff by the tailswitch otherwise as new.

The pouch Im after £13.

randoms bcuk 022.jpgrandoms bcuk 023.jpgrandoms bcuk 024.jpgrandoms bcuk 025.jpg

A Wynster 80litre rucksack, only been used a handful of times....has intergrated rain cover, lid pocket, side pockets, a compartment on the base of the pack which can be unzipped to form part of the main pack inside. Only thing missing is a buckle on the waist belt, which obviously is easily fixed. After £20 for this.

Any questions please feel free to ask, all items will be sent RM2nd class recorded. I also have some other bits from previous threads including a couple of sharps and a Samick recurve bow still available.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
You could have at least gave some time for payment !!!!

Once again apologies it was my fault. I wasn't thinking straight, I need cash urgently for a funeral on Thursday and on top of that my family is having a rough time with a paedophile. I know that's really not your concern nor is it a valid reason for my impatience but that's all I got. Please no hard feelings. Can I make you a leather pouch as a peace offering, free off charge.... I feel very rotton for what I did.

Kindest regards

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE