Items for Sale. MLD / Rab / Borah / PAramo and Others

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kizzer35

Forager
Dec 22, 2007
Devon
Hello.

The items below are up for sale. Prices include postage. Payment by paypal. Send me a message if you would like some photos. No trades please. Items will also be for sale on Outdoors Magic.

MLD Green Cuben Patrol Shelter and Serenity Net Tent. Selling these as a pair for NOW SOLD. Patrol Shelter has only been used for one night. Serenity Net Tent is the older version and was bought second hand. It appears to have had very little use and is in top condition other than the small elastic loop on the front right corner, which has snapped. This version has the full sil nylon door.

MLD Trailstar. Grey. 5 nights use on the cost path. Messy but functional seam sealing. Excellent condition. NOW SOLD.

Rab Alpine Bivy. Green. Event fabric. This one. Comes with tags in as new condition. Has been taken out of its stuff sack and checked out on the garden lawn. Never slept in. NOW SOLD .

Exped Downmat 7 UL LW.
A replacement mat which has never been taken out of its stuff sack. NOW SOLD.

Bushbuddy Ultralight Wood Stove
. Used a handful of times. In excellent condition. NOW SOLD.

Paramo Cascada Trousers
. Dark Blue. Large Size. Used a couple of times. In excellent condition. 40 Pounds.

Neoair Small.
This is the older lime green rectangular version. Used a couple of times. IN great condition. NOW SOLD.

Borah BIvy and Oookworks Oooktub
. Bought together from this post on the classifieds on Bushcraft UK for 100 pounds. Have remained unused. Previous owner put some small dabs of silicone on the bottom of the bivy. Looking for 100 Pounds for the pair.

Montane Featherlike Pants.
Black, size large. Good Condition, not much use. NOW SOLD.

Trangia 25-6UL.
This is the larger trangia with the gas burner. 2 non-stick pots, a non-stick frying pan, and a kettle. Unused and boxed. The frying pan / lid has a couple of dents in it which must have happened in transit. The dents shouldn't affect usage. 65 Pounds.

Many thanks.

Last edited:

kizzer35

Forager
Dec 22, 2007
Devon
Hi Janso. Thanks for the interest. The info about the Borah Bivy and Oooktub are here. That's the original post. As with that post, I'm selling them as a pair for the same price 100 pounds. The Borah is side zip (left) Long and wide ultralight M90. Thanks.If you'd like a pic or 2 private message me your email, and I will send. Thanks.

shack

Nomad
Mar 30, 2007
Devon
Hi bud, whereabouts in devon are you? Thinking about your featherlite pants, Just wondering if I need a large or go comfy with xl ?

kizzer35

Forager
Dec 22, 2007
Devon
Hi Shack. I'm in Exeter. L size is a 34 inch waist with 32 inside leg. I wouldn't say Montane sizes are particularly generous. If you are the smaller side of L probably good, if larger, then maybe you'd be better off sizing up. Cheers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE