Items for sale in November

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
gear-hoarder-cabin-banner.jpg

My fellow gear ho's, I have here for your delight and delictation a few humble items for you to peruse.
All of the items are hand made from traditional materials in an appropriate manner for the period portrayed.

First of all, I would like to tempt you with items pertaining to the North American fur trade era (approx 1820-1840).

Possibles pouch based on a Jacobite sporran.
This pouch is made from home tanned goat skin for softness and pliability, and the lid is inlaid with a piece of python skin.

sm-snake-sporran-front.jpg

sm-snake-sporran-back.jpg

sm-snake-sporran-side.jpg

This item is for sale. The price is £60 including Paypal fees. Postage will be £5 within the UK.

Another possibles pouch based on a Jacobite sporran.
This pouch is made from beautiful soft textured leather and has spanish edge braiding for decoration around the lid.

sm-textured-sporran-front.jpg

sm-textured-sporran-back.jpg

This item is for sale. The price is £40 including Paypal fees. Postage will be £5 within the UK.

Mountain man beaded buckskin bag.
This is a beautiful, hand crafted beaded bag made from the finest soft buckskin and is fully lined with black linen cloth.
The floral decoration is in the style prefered by europeans rather than the geometric patterns favoured by people of the First Nations.

sm-beaded-bag1.jpg

sm-beaded-bag3.jpg

sm-beaded-bag2.jpg

sm-beaded-bag4.jpg

This item is for sale. The price is £100 including Paypal fees. Postage will be £10 (RMSD) within the UK. (Insured and signed for)

Beaded deerkin hunting bag
This is a deerskin, hair on hunting bag with a beaded strip. It is completely authentic and hand made throughout.

sm-deerskin-beaded-bag3.jpg

sm-deerskin-beaded-bag2.jpg

sm-deerskin-beaded-bag1.jpg

This item is for sale. The price is £80 including Paypal fees. Postage will be £10 within the UK.

Hand carved traditional powder horn
This hand carved powder horn has a wooden but plug and a carved horn stopper in the likeness of a hunting dog.
It is authentic in every way. The cord is also completely hand made. It is scrimshawed with a map of a trapping region plus other traditional decoration.

sm-powder-horn1.jpg

sm-powder-horn2.jpg

sm-powder-horn3.jpg

This item is for sale. The price is £70 including Paypal fees. Postage will be £10 within the UK.

Hand made modern possibles pouch
This is a contemporary modern possibles pouch made from 4mm veg tanned leather. It is rigid in shape and will mount a belt up to 3" width. It is hand sewn with sim-sinew and has a silent opening action with a sam browne stud closure. It has a campfire logo embossed on the lid.

sm-box-pouch-front.jpg

sm-box-pouch-back.jpg

sm-box-pouch-down.jpg

This item is for sale. The price is £40 SOLD including Paypal fees. Postage will be £5 within the UK.

Hand made modern messenger bag
The ultimate man bag. This bag is completely hand sewn from veg tanned european buffalo and is coloured only by the liberal addition of neets foot oil over a period of six months. It will therefore, with use, take on a beautiful patina of it's own and will be an item your great grandchildren will fight over.

messenger-bag3.jpg

(The other items are for scale only and are not part of this sale)

messenger-bag2.jpg

messenger-bag1.jpg

This item is for sale. SOLD pending funds

That's it for the time being, if you have any questions just ask here or PM me if you prefer.

Thanks for looking,

Eric

Last edited:

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
absolutely gorgeous mate, as ever, that deerskin hunting bag is lovely.

wish i had the cash to spare, but alas i don't

good luck with the sale.

stuart

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
WOW!!!! I really like the beaded Mountain Man bag (Christmas present). Will check with the boss and may take it off your hands.

Chris

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
WOW!!!! I really like the beaded Mountain Man bag (Christmas present). Will check with the boss and may take it off your hands.

Chris

I can put it aside for you Chris. You were the first to post an interest, but there are others asking about it too. Do you want to reserve it? No probs if you change your mind later.

Eric

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE