Issue DPM basha / tarp / shelter sheet

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Issue DPM shelter sheet.

Good used condition with a repair which has been done using Aquasure, so totally flexible and watertight. The fabric is in really good condition and there are no other issues. I can't find the stuff sac but I will also enclose some pegs and cord.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Pic. 2 repair underside, Pic. 3 repair outer side

NOW SOLD including UK delivery.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
What size is it please boss?
And also , does that velcro run all along both the lengths , and can be folded in half lengthwise like a bivvy?

Last edited:

Dogoak

Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Size is approx. 2.55m x 2.25m.
They do not come with Velcro, it's tape with the grommets and tape loops going through/coming off that. You can add Velcro if you wanted.
Yes they can be folded length ways to use as a bivi. You would have to lace the grommets or add Velcro for some sort of closure.

Dogoak

Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
The outer edges have 4 grommets along the long side with 3 tape loops. The shorter side has 5 grommets and 3 tape loops (corner grommets count for both long and short sides). The outer (top) has a single tape loop on the centre line, the underside has two loops along this centre line.
The grommets are fitted through the sheet and the tape which is not on the short sides. The underside side tape has handles, can be used as a stretcher, these can also be used as attachment points, some folks cut them off to reduce weight.
These tarps are well built and one of the best bits of kit our forces use.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE