Isle of Wight

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Twoflower

Nomad
May 11, 2007
Northants
I've had a search through the forums but not come up with anything so far so here's my questions ...

Next week I'm off to the Isle of Wight and am planning on spending a week to ten days camping and walking. What I'm looking for is reasonable farm type campsites where I can pitch my tent and have a small fire (i've found loads of sites on the net but none of them say if fires are permitted).

Also, any suggestions of where to go and what to see are more than welcome as I've been to the Isle many times before but always with a large group and staying in hotels/holiday camps with a set itinery. Oh and I want to do it all for as cheap as possible :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance :)

Twoflower

Nomad
May 11, 2007
Northants
There is only one on the isle of wight though.

Yep, that one that is listed there is where i was thinking of going for the first few days on the island .. only problem is i think the "fires" that are allowed are actually in the BBQ area :sigh:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE