Is there no crafty secret santa this year?

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I've messaged Dave who organised it in the past to see what's happening, hopefully he'll let us know if he's able to or not this year :)

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Sorry lads and lasses, I set up my own business earlier this year and have since been working like there is no tomorrow. I will set up the Crafty Secret Santa in a mo, Sorry for the delay and relatively short notice this year, it completely slipped my mind.

Hope you all enjoy it.

Dave

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
Sorry lads and lasses, I set up my own business earlier this year and have since been working like there is no tomorrow. I will set up the Crafty Secret Santa in a mo, Sorry for the delay and relatively short notice this year, it completely slipped my mind.

Hope you all enjoy it.

Dave

You are a diamond Dave. I know for sure I wouldn't be able to organise it. Its very much appreciated mate!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hey there is there something called the Christmas bran tub too? Wassat?

There's a Christmas brantub for full members orgaorganorganised by Graeme (G4hb). It's basically a gift exchange like the Crafty secret santa but you can give bought items instead of making them.

Again, I've messaged Graeme to see if he was planning to run it again but he's yet to reply.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE