Is anyone else havin trouble with o2 phone signal?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
since friday evenin myself lisa and several others in my town have had shocking problems with o2 no calls connecting no signal for internet and no registering on network at all.

was wondering if its a localised problem or further afield?

absolutely nothing mentioned on o2 website which is frustrating

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Not heard anything about it Sam. My wife is on O2, and she hasn't mentioned it, But then she says the O2 signal is carp at the best of times. Personally I use Vodaphone, gets a signal anywhere, even at the Moot.

Duggie Bravo

Settler
Jul 27, 2013
Dewsbury
I had an issue with O2 3G ever since the last iPhone software update. O2 pushed out some revised settings on Friday, but I haven't noticed any improvement.
Live in Dewsbury, work in Leeds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trig

Nomad
Jun 1, 2013
Scotland
Ive had an o2 mobile for about a year, and have had no signal, no network etc errors since i got it. Turning it off and back on seems to fix it though. Had it this morning actually, got sent a text last night and never received it till today after i turned the phone off and on again, as i couldnt make any calls out. :confused:

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
MoT,

I'm just down the road from you and using O2 no problem but...

we do have difficulty hearing anyone who phones in on the house landline using a mobile, they seem to keep fading in and out and sometimes even sound like a dalek!

So perhaps "something" in the area.

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE