Introduction

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I just wanted to say a wee hello by way of introduction.
Names Windy n me n ma clan bide nr a village called Papple nr Haddington.

Interests are canoeing, wild camping. I've been to 'moot a couple of years ago. Used to be active in MBA work parties.

I'd be interested in hookin up for paddles n campin.

Have own canoe though it's a bit of a dreadnought, a real pita to portage.

I've paddled the Spey and the Scionacaig, Veyatie route as well as takin the bairns oot tae Eillean Gorm on Loch Ard camping.

Anywhoo that's me

Windy.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Hey Windy I didn't realise you were in the south :) I recently moved back over the border to Canonbie, far far south! Have been too busy with new job to explore much, so looking forward to getting out for some wild camping and possibly any meets after the new year :)

Yeah I saw your move back North Hamish. Nice woodpile :) Our wood has pile has being decimated over the last few weeks. Luck I replaced the ropes on our stove in the living room so it's being more efficient this year. It would be good to get out and about and hook up for some camping etc. as you'll have seen I'm over in East. 10 miles in,and from North Berwick. We've a wee wood beside the house which we have land grabbed so we could host a wee meet here. My better half is into willow weaving so we could do a skill share. Chaos and Mayhem are always keen to make new chums, our 7 year old twin girls.

Cheers

Windy

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Yeah I saw your move back North Hamish. Nice woodpile :) Our wood has pile has being decimated over the last few weeks. Luck I replaced the ropes on our stove in the living room so it's being more efficient this year. It would be good to get out and about and hook up for some camping etc. as you'll have seen I'm over in East. 10 miles in,and from North Berwick. We've a wee wood beside the house which we have land grabbed so we could host a wee meet here. My better half is into willow weaving so we could do a skill share. Chaos and Mayhem are always keen to make new chums, our 7 year old twin girls.

Cheers

Windy

sounds good ;)

Dec 18, 2008
Durham.
Hi folks. Canoeing, wild camping and MBA. Three of my hobbies there. (MBA lapsed, actually. Must rejoin).
I've regularly passed the sign for Haddington on my way to friends at Coldingham.
Wouldn't mind coming along for a weekend sometime.

Cheers.

Hi Peter. If you are heading down A1 we are over the back of Traprain Law (Dunpender). Yeah will sort out something. We've plenty hangin b campin space.

@ John been living quiet. Getting back into the way of things. I've got a 'moot pass this year though will probably be sans Chaos n Mayhem.

Look fwd to hook in up.

Peter do you ever go to any if the Wooplaw events?

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2008
Durham.
Hi Windy.
I've been going to Wooplaw for the past 6 years or so. Spent three days there last month with regular locals.
Looking forward to coming over. Weekends are quite easy for me. I'll PM you with suggestions of dates to check for timing.

Cheers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE