Introduction From Grillpot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
Hi, Welcome.
While we may be of similar age, and I am an avid winter camper I shall not be losing weight any time soon. I certainly need to do so but this is entirely the wrong time of year for me to make any such attempt.
Toffee apples, treacle toffee and parkin followed by the build up to a loaded table for eighteen folk does not a stick insect make.

Come on in and above everything enjoy!

pee ess:- I’ve suffered from Y chromosome syndrome since conception.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I'm aiming to do some wild camping next year, with my partner. Just need to lose the weight first! I'm in my 70's and female. Hope you all have a good day - regards Grillpot.

Well , welcome to the forum and suitably impressed that you are going to embrace some wild camping shenanigans.

Grillpot

Oct 31, 2023
Devon
Hi, Welcome.
While we may be of similar age, and I am an avid winter camper I shall not be losing weight any time soon. I certainly need to do so but this is entirely the wrong time of year for me to make any such attempt.
Toffee apples, treacle toffee and parkin followed by the build up to a loaded table for eighteen folk does not a stick insect make.

Come on in and above everything enjoy!

pee ess:- I’ve suffered from Y chromosome syndrome since conception.
Thankyou Pattree for your welcome. No toffee apples for me this winter!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE