Interesting Prototype Karrimor Bergen

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Manacles

Settler
Jan 27, 2011
No longer active on BCUK
In Swindon we have a small online auction company and they are advertising a Karrimor Bergen which is apparently one of five protoypes they made for the army (I don't know if Karrimor got the contract to supply or not), anyhow it is up for sale on the site if anyone fancies it - I reckon it should changes hands quite cheaply.

I won't give the link but if you want to search for the site it is called "let us auction it".

(PS I have no vested/business interest in this - just thought it might do one of you guys a favour):)

Apr 8, 2009
Ashdown Forest
I'm strugeling to tell the differences between that and the normal production sabre 60-100 actually, although the DPM material does look more like the usual Bergen material rather than Karrimors own DPM elastomer stuff. Unfortunately, as they seem to know what they are doing and have the word 'sabre' in the title, it will likely go for a reasonable amout of money!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE