Interest to those in the Falkirk Area/ central Scotland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sapling

Sep 27, 2007
Glasgow
I was running out the door last night when I posted this, I probably should have mentioned that Bespoke Community Development Company who is running the event, aside from being non profit, is set up to engage the community in interacting with the outdoors for health, recreation and learning. It does this in lots of ways, but one of our main areas of focus is working with kids who dont get on in the school classroom environment, taking them to the countryside and teaching them a range of hands on skills. Im just adding this so that people are aware that its for a good cause.

Hope to see some of you there!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I don't know how I missed this; it definitely deserves a bump :D and I'll change the title of the thread a little bit.

Can we arrange a meet up in short order I wonder ?

cheers,
Mary

Sep 29, 2013
Fife
Hi Mary, Thanks for posting this link. I'm quite new to the forum but would definitely want to go to this. I have taken the liberty of e-mailing to ask if it can be booked and/or paid for in advance but obviously I don't expect a reply til office hours Monday!
I'll keep checking e-mail and forum for any further news and look forward to a meet up, fingers crossed :)

Regards
Irene

sapling

Sep 27, 2007
Glasgow
Had stopped checking this due to lack of interest but luckily I checked back tonight. Tickets unfortunately cant be booked in advance, only available on the door which is why we are suggesting people arrive for 7pm for a 7.30pm start.

Mamachook, I havn't seen any emails come through yet? Will check my junk mail just incase. Hope this answers your questions any others, either post here or go through the contact us page on the bespokefalkirk.co.uk

Hope to see some of you on the night as I have a feeling I have met quite a few of you previously! Make sure you bring some pocket money for ice cream, its awesome and made right there on the farm!

Cheers

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Tempted to make the 600mile round trip to listen to Patrick . He wipes the floor with ray meats imho . Cheers

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Sep 29, 2013
Fife
Had stopped checking this due to lack of interest but luckily I checked back tonight. Tickets unfortunately cant be booked in advance, only available on the door which is why we are suggesting people arrive for 7pm for a 7.30pm start.

Mamachook, I havn't seen any emails come through yet? Will check my junk mail just incase. Hope this answers your questions any others, either post here or go through the contact us page on the bespokefalkirk.co.uk

Hope to see some of you on the night as I have a feeling I have met quite a few of you previously! Make sure you bring some pocket money for ice cream, its awesome and made right there on the farm!

Cheers

Thanks for the info, I checked my outbox and got no idea where my e-mail went either, erk! Nevertheless, me and OH will be there, well looking forward to it, I've heard he is amazing. And ice-cream too. Happy Days:D

sapling

Sep 27, 2007
Glasgow
Im looking forward to it myself, having known Patrick for a number of years Im more used to sipping a brew round the fire while listening to him than eating an ice cream in the warm and dry!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE