Insect net

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lodian

Nomad
May 23, 2007
Peterhead, Aberdeenshire
Ok i have in my possesion a type of insect net that, its light weight but i dont know its actual name so i cant find photos.

Its in unused condition, has button type things to secure it and can be adjusted for shooting if you attack peices of camo fabric or tape grass on etc. Its green and you can see through it from the inside.

I know its good for camo as me and craig took his into a woodland type area with a few other mates, And its hard to be spotted if ur in it.

Im not wanting much for it best offer wins.

Im going to guess value it at 10-15 quid. As it was given to me on a store clear out.

Drop a pm

Ryan

Lodian

Nomad
May 23, 2007
Peterhead, Aberdeenshire
Ok only 1 view heres a better description.

Its Olive green , will do anyone 150-170 cm tall. Its great for wearing in hammocks. Or for sleeping outdoors it had a had and ties to tie it together.Its great for camoflauge aswell due to its colour its made of a thin fabric perhaps nylon .A handy tool for shooting . Im now wanting next to nothing for it. E.g a small item of value no more than £5

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE