Indian man living in a tree for the past 15 years.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

monkey_pork

Forager
May 19, 2005
Devonshire
Not sure if this is really the right place, but this story caught my eye tonight.

The gist is that this fellow has some sort of dispute with his wife 15 years ago, goes off and has been living in a tree ever since. Aside from the domestic distress and other issues in the blokes life, (which aren't really part of my post), the article goes on to say:

Kapila [Pradhan] lives on whatever he can find to eat in the jungle.

"Since I left home I have hardly had any cooked food," he told the BBC News website from his tree-house 7.6m (25 feet) above the ground.

What interested me is how he's managed to survive like this for so long. He does appear to receive some support from local villagers, but it must require him to get by on his wits the rest of the time. I wonder what he's had to learn to do ?

[edit to make sense of the posting]

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
monkey_pork said:
The gist is that this fellow has some sort of dispute with his wife 15 years ago, goes off and has been living in a tree ever since.

Hey sounds like a cunning plan to get more nights in the woods,just start an arguement with your other half and then tell her your out of there,and you get to spend some time Bushcrafting without the "oh your not spending another night in the woods again!!! are you" :lmao: ;) :twak:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE