In Wilko's Today...

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
...I bought a nifty little stainless steel cookset.
It was only £7.
In it is a 16cm frying pan and a .65L saucepan. Oh, and a totally useless cup (why do they bother with those things?). OK, it won't feed the 5,000, but it will feed one.
Both pans have copper bottoms and the saucepan has a bail arm that locks - making pouring easier.
I'm incredibly happy with it.
I changed the little plastic nob on the saucepan for a wooden one because I don't want plastic getting close to fire and because, by making it slightly larger, it means the saucepan inside is a tighter fit and doesn't rattle around.
Inside the saucepan, which fits inside the frying pan, is plenty of room for a either a firesteel, flint and steel (or both) and some tinder, and the lid of the frying pan will double as a bowl. Which means the whole thing can contain your kitchen!
I'll give it a try-out on Monday, assuming I don't die of swine flu/bird flu/mad cow disease/meningitis/whatever the disease d'jour is, and let you know how useful it is.

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
If you do die, can I have the set?
unquote

If the pots have a bit of contamination on them and you go down, can I have them next

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE