Importing Knives from Finland

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
I was wondering more on the import of Sharp pointy things, you know what the government calls "Offensive weapons"....ever wonder why they dont call them "Defensive weapons" ??

I think that is only for flick knives and stiletto blades and the like , everything else you can buy here anyway

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
If the knife is legal to own in the UK, you may import it. If it is specifically banned under the offensive weapons act (e.g. flick knife, push dagger) then you may not. If its the type of knife you could buy on Heinnies, don't worry about it.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Yeah, I think it's fine. i was just checking in to see if anyone ever had a problem before BM..... You Know..Before MacAskill.

I was wondering more on the import of Sharp pointy things, you know what the government calls "Offensive weapons"....ever wonder why they dont call them "Defensive weapons" ??

No discussion of politics of any kind on this forum. This is your one and only warning.

In answer to your question, no, you should have no problems importing a tool of any kind from Finland.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE