Images of Nature

Sep 27, 2007
essex
I just wanted to post a couple of pics for you guys to see. Some of them taken on courses we hold. I hope you like them.

dragonhead3250.jpg

owl2.jpg

frog2_edited-1.jpg

humminhbirdmoth6crop2.jpg

Lightning1sat.jpg

awayfromthesun.jpg

Lundyhumminhbirdmoth277.jpg

beeorc3skb.jpg

pheasant.jpg

ladybird.jpg

Cheers
Greenmanbushcraft

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
wow! :D they are ace mate!

I love the church - please don't tell me it has been photoshopped! :(

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Nice shots!
If I recall correctly self-advertisements are more than a bit naughty on this forum (I could be wrong though) and I couldn't find a link back to this site either (I think they're a requirement for business link signatures) - but good pics non the less.

Sep 27, 2007
essex
Thanks guys,

eek, thought links were OK in the signature. I have added a link to the site for bushcraftuk on the site, will double check its showing.

The pictures have only ever been sharpened or cropped (sometimes a slight touch to lighting) but thats it.

Many thanks for looking!

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
As far as I'm aware it's ok to have a signature to your own business (with link back of course:D ), but if you post something along the lines of 'I use one of these and got it from here (own business)' it's very much frowned upon :argue: .

The pics deserve a :notworthy though.:D

Sep 27, 2007
essex
As far as I'm aware it's ok to have a signature to your own business (with link back of course:D ), but if you post something along the lines of 'I use one of these and got it from here (own business)' it's very much frowned upon :argue: .

The pics deserve a :notworthy though.:D

I did mention one :( although it was actually only for an illistration, but thanks for the tips!

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Now I recognise some of those photo's.....Kriss isn't it..? I hope I got your name right, its been a while since we last spoke...Are you still in Essex or have you moved yet....?
Welcome here btw, you took your time to get here.....

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
As a pretty amateur "snapper" theres a number of those that are so good they make me want to weep!

Fantastic quality images there & welcome aboard!

Red

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Very nice. What kit did you use to take them? Do you head out to do other bushcraft stuff, and pack a camera, or do you go out to take photos, and use bushcraft along the way? I am sure that people would be very happy to hear any tips you might have ;)

Cobweb

Native
Aug 30, 2007
South Shropshire
Very nice, have you thought about selling them on microstock sites like shutterstock or dreamstime. They don't pay much but if you upload enough then you can get a bit of a bonus for your income.

Sep 27, 2007
essex
Thanks for the nice comments guys. I have been accepted into a couple of stock agencies such as Alamy. I use a few bits of kit. Canon 30D, Canon 500mm F/4, Sigma 10-20mm, Tamron 90mm and 180mm macro's. Some shots were with a Nikon D200 with 70-200mm F/2.8 with a Gitzo 1548 tripod.

Im often out with the camera, but I have been a bushcrafter much longer, but if it fits in the bag the camera is usually in there with my other bits :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE