I'll believe it when I see it.

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
[h=1]Big cat spotted in Ryton Pools[/h]

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/ne...ig-cat-spotted-in-ryton-pools-92746-30349555/

[h=1]Somehow I don't think so, I've seen plenty of large dogs off the leash, but never any evidence of a big cat in the area, considering that most of the woodland round there is managed by Warwickshire Wildlife trust, you'd think they'd know if there were a large predator in there woodlands wouldn't you?[/h]

I do belive we have large cat prowling the countryside but a propper live jaguar or the like i dont think so, my self i think its a big ferral moggy perhaps.

I cant belive with all the cameras and technoligy we have as well as all the new gadgites, why we do not have documentry proof of a true, live, BIG CAT, jaguar or leapod,

i will sat cougar but please can we refere to the four legged kind please only,

any big cat would need to partner and breed or other wise the so called 1960's released cats would all be dead or in zimmer frames by now. i dont think they let loose enough of them to start a breeding programe any where in the uk

B

Bobishere

Show me scat or hair, a footprint, the remains of a carcass ... anything! ... not just some badly shot footage.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE