If your a gamer check this out I bet many here will absolutely love this...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
Hi all, I just discovered this game that's currently in development and as a fan of medieval era history and RPG (role playing game) games in general I frankly cannot wait to play this game called Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Without further ado check out the 8 minute video on it's kickstarter page, oh and if you can afford it, do contribute to get this game kickstarted!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1294225970/kingdom-come-deliverance

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
Either seek an alternative funding, do another kickstarter, or just give up entirely. This particular project will have no problem achieving it's goal, though.

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
Actually I'm not 100% sure how it works but if you do donate and the project fails to hit monetary target I'd imagine you'd get a full refund? If it does hit target then you become a "kickstarter" and depending on the amount you donated, receive early access to the game, or some other "gift".

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE