I like goats, better than people!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Some of you will already know me as goat lady................ or Jacks wife, and, as I'm up late at the moment lambing I thought I just as well get involved as this is where Jack spends most of his life...................joke!

I have just been outside lambing some ewes, quite busy at the moment up and down to the ewes and I will tell you what 'kit' I am using at the moment:

1 x Swanndri
1 x Maxpedition Thermite Versipack, which I keep all the antibiotics, needles, marker etc etc.
1 x Inova 24/7
1 x pack of chewing gum

just had one twin and a single lamb, all doing well but we don't know who the dad is!

The stars are wonderful tonight, don't know if the girls appreciate it but I did. I know some of you from when Jack did a hurdle making course and I cooked the homemade fare even thou Jack said he did. Nice to off meet you all............never had 4 strange men in my house before......

Just trying to twist Jacks arm into having a open house in the summer, a place where we can all meet and have a BBQ and you can all sleep at the top of Tickle Hill, under my stars!

Best wishes.

Goat Lady.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Hellloooo there :)
busy time of year for you then.... A meet-up at your place would be great... if people could find it and not get lost.... you have strange locals down your way.
We all had a great time when we came down in december. Thanks for feeding us all.

;-)
Ed

Thanks Ed and nice to hear from you!............Seeing as all you boys were too woosie ( sorry to blow your image, but I thought only fair for the members to know) to sleep out in December, I really think It would be cool if you could make it in the summer, lots of BBQ's and maybe some lamb butchering and a course on skinning and tanning, as promised, no charge, just great to have you all here..............if you can find us! Tony, Jack tells me you used GPS, is this true!?

Speak soon.

Goat Lady.

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
Hi goat lady,
What a wonderful introduction! I grew up on a farm and we raised sheep among other things so I know a bit of what you speak of.

Some folks have called me an old goat so we should get along nicely. :-D

J

Jamie

welcome to the goat lady...nice to have you on board - finaly! :wink:

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
hiya goat lady, welcome aboard.

What a combination - lambs, goats and billhooks!
seems reasonable as long as there's no sign of a wicker man in the background :yikes: :eek:):

cheers, and.

T

theknight

Hi Goat Lady......what is your real name or does Jack call you Goat Lady and is it true that you milk them for the house and that you take for walks?

Right I have some questions:

Is Jack rabbit story true?
Are we all invited to your place?
Do you also have 3 cart horse's?
Did Stuart really keep everybody up until 5 in the morning talking about kit when he stayed with you?
What does SWMBO mean?
And is BUK being taken over by the ladies? :shock:

Cheers and welcome aboard!

TK

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE