I by Mitchell, 1 damascus and 1 Eklund( picture heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
I have finished the 3 knifes i pictured a little while ago and would like to put them up for sale.

The first is a blade by Eklund. The blade is blast finished stainless steel and has a scandi grind.

It has scales of amboina burl, pins and thong tube are aluminium. this knife is fully oiled and will be buffed prior to shipping.

The sheath is 3 mm vegg tanned leather wet moulded to this knife. It is sealed and gloss coated for extra protection and protected inside against colour leeching. The sheath is right handed, solid but has no fire steel holder.

eklundknife.jpg

In sheath

eklundsheath.jpg

I would like 130 for this one to your door and i'll swallow the paypal fees

The second is a damascus steel blade made from 125 layers of 1084 and 15c20n steel. It is a different shape for me and is not to everyones liking. I thought it was fun. It has aluminium pins and striper mapel coloured in a red brown dye after it had been fully sanded back. It is fully oiled and will be buffed before shipping.

The sheath is 2 mm vegg tanned leather wet formed to fir this knife. It is right handed, stiff and robust. I has been treated with leather grease to aid waterproofing and also a gloss coat. It too is to be treated against leeching of colour onto the shaft.

I would like 120 for this one to your door and i'll swallow the paypal fees.

damascpolished.jpg

damasinsheath.jpg

knifesheathdamas.jpg

The last one is a blade by our very own Stuart M, a mixture of his design and mine.

The blade is in 01 and is very sharp. it is marked with the mark m*b and a number which relates to the design and colaboration number ( we have a few on the go you see :p ;) )

The wood is ( and i stand corrected from my last thread) Bocote, and i think it looks great. Mosaic pins finish the job.

The sheath is 2 mm vegg tanned leather. Right handed, stiff and robust. It is coloured in 2 colours ( seen up close) and has ight pouting on the blade section.

it too is treated with leather grease and a gloss coat. It will be buffed and the sheath protected against water leeching onto the shaft before shipping.

dbsmsheathknifecombo.jpg

The Wood Detail

dbsmwooddetail.jpg

dbsmknife.jpg

I am asking 130 for this one too, too your door and i'll eat the fees .

The blades may well have been made by machine power but the rest is done by hand with no aid apart from a battery drill to trill the holes. Files, sandpaper and elbow grease have done the rest.

All knives guarenteed against workmanship faults by me.

Thanks for looking!

A beautiful trio of knives! The selection of woods used really compliment the blades - stunning work!

I love the third one and I'm very tempted....

...but then again I'm not sure if I can face Mrs. Too Much Kit To Carry's wrath if I buy yet another knife! :banghead:

Phil.

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
Too Much Kit To Carry said:
A beautiful trio of knives! The selection of woods used really compliment the blades - stunning work!

I love the third one and I'm very tempted....

...but then again I'm not sure if I can face Mrs. Too Much Kit To Carry's wrath if I buy yet another knife! :banghead:

Phil.

WHAT!!!!

Bet i am more scared of my swmbo than you are of yours....

:AR15firin :eek:

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
can't reduce the price on these ones guys. if you work out cost of materials and time against the price i am charging you will see that i am working at under minimum wage as it is.

So sorry.... bump

:sadwavey:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE