I am looking for Military ration "Duncans of scotland rum and raisin chocolate", can anyone suggest where I might find one, or give some info?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

koreyyy1

Mar 12, 2021
United Kingdom
Hi all, as the title says im looking for any pointers or info about Duncans of scotland rum and raisin bars from military ration packs (1994-1997 ish) Can do a swapsie, have about 30 Duncans bars from rations, just not the rum raisin

cipherdias

Settler
Jan 1, 2014
Wales
Hi all, as the title says im looking for any pointers or info about Duncans of scotland rum and raisin bars from military ration packs (1994-1997 ish) Can do a swapsie, have about 30 Duncans bars from rations, just not the rum raisin

The company went out of business quite some years ago unfortunately, I don’t know if another company picked up their product lines.

I did see a discussion on another forum about it I will try and find a link for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cipherdias

Settler
Jan 1, 2014
Wales

Here it is:

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
The company went out of business quite some years ago unfortunately, I don’t know if another company picked up their product lines.

I did see a discussion on another forum about it I will try and find a link for you

Dude, that is cold!! :cool3: Telling the chap you saw a discussion elsewhere....and the link goes to a discussion the OP started himself on another forum.
:lmao:

cipherdias

Settler
Jan 1, 2014
Wales
Dude, that is cold!! :cool3: Telling the chap you saw a discussion elsewhere....and the link goes to a discussion the OP started himself on another forum.
:lmao:

My apologies to the OP I had not noticed that the other thread was started by him also!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE