I am Gustavo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GustavoW

Feb 3, 2017
London
Hello everybody,

Thank you to have welcomed me among you. Since my arrival to London (a few months already), I feel alone and isolated. I thus decided to take advantage of passion and to look for people who appreciate camping to escape me of the daily paper. Besides, my name is Gustavo Woltmann, I am Argentine, I am 31 years old and I am a photographer.

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Ola Gustavo , bienvenido !
👍

London can be a very lonely place... Get yourself out to the hills and woods when at all possible, it will help deal with the solitude of the overcrowded smokey city.
Meanwhile, welcome to the forum, and look forward to seeing some of your work!👍
Best regards

LadySmyth

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2017
UK
Hi Gustavo :) I'm new too and still struggling to navigate this tapatalk app, so i want to thank you for helping me find the intro thread... :) welcome to England 👍

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

HelenG

Dec 26, 2016
Pembrokeshire, UK
Hello everybody,

Thank you to have welcomed me among you. Since my arrival to London (a few months already), I feel alone and isolated. I thus decided to take advantage of passion and to look for people who appreciate camping to escape me of the daily paper. Besides, my name is Gustavo Woltmann, I am Argentine, I am 31 years old and I am a photographer.
Welcome Gustavo.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

dannyk64

Apr 1, 2015
Nottingham
Hi and welcome,

My girlfriend lived in London for 4 years and it can be a pretty hostile city (quickly learnt talking to randomers on the tube generally doesn't go down to well). If your ever Nottingham way drop me a message and you'd be more than welcome to join me at a mates wood if I'm about.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE