HVK are better than Mora

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Says somewhere that they can be attached to trousers using a button, as Hultafors and Snickers are owned by the same company I wonder if that means the sheath would fit on the odd button of my Snickers work trouser leg as well.

Tempted to give one of the heavy duty 3mm thick jobbies a go.

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Says somewhere that they can be attached to trousers using a button, as Hultafors and Snickers are owned by the same company I wonder if that means the sheath would fit on the odd button of my Snickers work trouser leg as well.

I have that one,its a brute with a fat handles and pimples!;)

Hugo

Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
I have one of the heavy duty ones, the grip is very good, a really robust handle.
I modded mine with a convex grind, not used it out and about as yet but I bet it is a beast at battening.

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
£3.15 each plus delivery from FFX. Bought two for £8.30 all in ( not connected in any way )

Just received of the orange type from the link above, and the are different to the one I had already, intact the are smaller and very comfy indeed.

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire

They attach onto blacklader trousers. Clip on the metal button thingy beside the hammer loop. Mora companion sheaths clip on the same.

touched by nature

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
Just got up and found mine in the porch (I'm on nights). First impressions are good, comfy, very sharp, nice finish, bit smaller than mora but ok. Better than mora mmmm, don't know about that, time will tell. For £4, well happy :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE