How to pm now

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I can't figure out how to pm now. Can anyone help?

PM's are called conversations on the new site now apparently

Look in the top right of the forum screen and you'll see an envelope, hover on that and a drop down menu appear. Select 'Start New Conversation' to do precisely that.

Once you've done that it's just the same as the old site

37580162554_8024e33681_o.jpg

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
You can also simply click on the persons username on the left to bring up a 'new conversations' option......easier than trying to spell an oddball username :D

Oct 14, 2020
Austria
Hm, I do not have the "Start a new conversation" only "Show all"? Neither do I see the "new conversations" with a click on the username.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
As a new member you have to make a few more posts before you can access Private Messages. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we were getting people (zero interest in bushcraft) signing up, then using PM to send spam messages to lots of members.
Try posting five times and see if that opens it for you, that is, post stuff that shows that you are here to participate ;)
ATB
Chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE