How much? A couple of bucks...

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
[video]https://youtu.be/OoS1-K-TExc[/video]

Caught on my trailcam last night. I've only ever seen one before, which I think is the first one...

boatman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
Plenty in Savernake Forest when we lived there and yield the right of way to the buck in the rutting season.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Is that a fixed camera Spandit in a hide or something? How did you get them to come so close?

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Is that a fixed camera Spandit in a hide or something? How did you get them to come so close?

Its a trail cam. I think they're actually attracted to the IR light. Just leave it unattended and it sits for days, with motion sensitive capture

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Just looked them up... I want one of those!

We have a hedgehog in the back garden. Rescued it a couple of years ago from being strangled by plastic wrapper (was nasty, had to get the local vet to treat it for a night or two as it had really dug into it's skin and the flies had had a field day). We sometimes see the tail end of it of an evening and you can here it wandering about (its huge now) but would love to see what it gets up to in the garden when we're not about.

Fantastic footage though. Do you check the camera every day?

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Every couple of days. I have two SD cards and I just swap them over as much easier to review on the laptop than using the built in screen. Because of the recent wind and tall vegetation, over a day it has taken over 500 photos - going through them takes time and I was lucky to spot the deer ones amongst the rest of waving grass!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE