House move sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
View attachment 28241View attachment 28242View attachment 28243View attachment 28244View attachment 28245

View attachment 28247View attachment 28251View attachment 28254View attachment 28248View attachment 28250View attachment 28253View attachment 28256View attachment 28249View attachment 28246View attachment 28252View attachment 28255

1. I have just sold my house [at last!] so will be clearing
    out tons of gear – it starts here. Prices include postage [happy
    to negotiate cheaper postage for multiple purchases]​

MORE ITEMS ADDED PICS AVAILABLE VIA pm AS I CANT SEEM TO UPLOAD THEM AT THE MOMENT

- 2 x OS Explorer Maps [1 x OL 31 north pennines, Aqua 3 [waterproof], used once, 1 x OL 30 teesdale & weardale, used a couple of times], both excellent condition. £8 ono.​

- Olive green winter hat with roll down ear/neck
    protection, hi viz inner also folds out for signalling purposes if
    needed. Unused, has a light scratch on the peak. £9​

- St George By Duffer Mens Military Style Mac. Zip and button storm flap front closure. High Collar. Olive green. Lots of pockets Very 'Bushy' Size medium. £10

- Unused Pullcord dynamo phone charger [never used all
    connectors included. Olive green. £8 ono

- Animal sports watch, rotating bezel. Needs a battery but works perfectly.. Please note the strap has been changed for a green one which has been used. SOLD PF​

- Hobo handreel with large internal storage compartment. Will include some fishing tackle. All unused. £15 ono​

- Nikko Stirling Mountmaster 4-12x40 Rifle Scope Boxed
    unused – like new. £27.50 ono​

- Camelbak Hydrolink connector. Unused in packaging. £6 ono
    ono​

- 3 x hip flasks - 1 x 6oz SS and Glass with maroon
    leather cover, inner screw stopper and outer SS screw cap / cup. 1 x
    5oz SS and Glass with Black leather cover, inner screw stopper and
    outer SS screw cap / cup. 1 x 4oz SS with lid retainer. 1 x 5 oz
    made in Sheffield fine English pewter flask, curved shape fits
    pocket nicely. £13 ono for all 3. [the glass one is a beauty!]-

Brades hatchet - bought for a project that never was –
    solid head but needs a refurb to head and handle replacing. £12 ono

- B-Dri Showerproof
    Fluo Yellow Jacket in Large. Bought as an overjacket for winter
    motorcycling [for added warmth and visibility] but never used. £10 ono
    ono

- Book – Woodworking Plans
    and projects. Published by the Guild of Master Craftsmen. £6 ono

- EDC / camping / survival items: Trekmates multitool [very lightly used], peanut lighter [used once], mini Maglite AA [used a couple of times] with spare bulb in tailcap, Mini SAK type penknife with 2 blades, toothpick and tweesers, Carabiner & keyring loop. £10 ono

- Shaving kit:
    Wilkinson sword Hydro 5 razor with a blade cartridge [new in packaging], Gilette Fusion proglide razor with 1 blade cartridge [new in packaging], Wilkinson Sword 125g shave soap in shaving bowl [new unopened], 50g Palmolive shave stick with palm extract [new unopened], 50g Erasmic shave stick [new unopened], Somersets extra sensitive shaving oil [never used], Boots original shave bowl soap refill [unopened] £8 ono posted

Regards
    max​

Last edited:

kingkio

Jan 19, 2014
United Kingdom
I'm interested in the collection of camping/survival items but I won't be able to buy until I get paid on Tuesday 28th.

Sent from my e1901_v77_cxq using Tapatalk

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
i'll measure it and get back to you, there are 2 decent sized pieces and several small pieces

£15 sounds about right to me

Max[

QUOTE=xylaria;1461742]I will take the all the leather off you. I have no idea how much there is but would £15 sound fair.[/QUOTE]

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
auger is 12" long and the eye is 5/8's

pics to follow
Max

UOTE=kodiakjoe;1461768]I'm interested in the auger, depending on the size.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Hi

just measured the leather bits as follows

1 piece is approx 20" x 24 but tapers to a triangle at the top

2nd piece approx 24" square but has a circle cut out of top right corner

3rd piece is a strip approx 24 " long x 2" wide

4th piece is 3.5mm veg tanned tooling leather approx 8" square

£15 sounds fair to me

let me known if you are still interested ps you inbox is full!

regards
matt
I will take the all the leather off you. I have no idea how much there is but would £15 sound fair.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Just FYI, Royal Mail have recently stopped carrying compressed gases, amongst other things. If you send them and they are "destroyed" then you have no come back and as the seller are legally bound to return the money to the buyer.

Reason for the quote marks is I have seen stuff RM has nicked on sale on the Bay. And I say nicked rather than confiscated because it's basic thieving and reselling. I can post you links if you want to see, but I won't clutter this thread further.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Hi

thanks for the useful info - I marked the gas canisters as 'collection only' :)

regards
max

UOTE=Nice65;1462152]Just FYI, Royal Mail have recently stopped carrying compressed gases, amongst other things. If you send them and they are "destroyed" then you have no come back and as the seller are legally bound to return the money to the buyer.

Reason for the quote marks is I have seen stuff RM has nicked on sale on the Bay. And I say nicked rather than confiscated because it's basic thieving and reselling. I can post you links if you want to see, but I won't clutter this thread further.[/QUOTE]

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
i'll have a think on that as I would prefer to sell it as a set

regards
max

QUOTE=Tomcoles;1462258]How much for the wind shield?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE