House move clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
About to move house so have to cut down on some bits and pieces that I don't really need anymore.
Looking for cash or swaps (list at the bottom). Willing to combine or split any items, just pictured together for simplicity.
Please make offers via PM

1. Canon MV901 Camcorder. As good as new, in box with all original bits and pieces plus a few tapes.
Camcorder_zps0577fcea.jpg
2. Crusader cook set (Military issue). Used but still in great serviceable condition. A friend had started to mod it for use with a meths burner but stopped part way through, leaving the bottom of the burner with a ring scratched in to it (as in the picture) but it still doesn't affect the functioning at all!
IMG_1564_zps05796eb7.jpg
3. Mora Viking. Used and has developed a patina but sharp and still serviceable. TRADED

4. Little Puuko knife. Don't know much about it. Appears to be carbon steel with antler and wood handle, and nice sheath. SOLD

5. Locking folding knife. Again don't know much about it.
IMG_1570_zps01d48e19.jpg
6. Knife made by my own fair hand. Blade is a Brusletto Jerven, handled with buffalo horn (polished to like glass) and curly birch. No sheath.
IMG_1459_zpsfa24e1db.jpgIMG_1452_zps7656b510.jpg
7.Camo right-angle torch in style of a TL-132. Complete with 4 coloured filters.

8. Stretch light- torch and lantern combo.
IMG_1573_zps7e51255d.jpg

Continued in next post.

Last edited:

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
9. Selection of rations (will split):
Tin of Mushroom Spread, Yorkie Bar, Mixed nuts, Tropical fruit+nut mix, Lucozade powder x3, Hot chocolate powder x3, Raspberry energy drink, Apricot fruit bar, Fruit pouch, Tropical fruit muesli and milk, Tuna in light mayo, Tomato soup powder
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l31/Dan_Beddow/IMG_1575_zps9f5145dc.jpg

10. Various leftover coloured paracord. TRADED

11. Fastex Buckles for projects. Useful for paracord bracelets. I have 11 of them, all new and unused.
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l31/Dan_Beddow/IMG_1576_zpsf0a868d5.jpg

13. Light my fire tinder sticks (Fatwood/ Maya Sticks). Box is full but a bit bashed around.

14. Piece of carbon felt. Measures approx. 12x5.5 inches.

15. Gerber ceramic rod knife sharpener. Used but still plenty of life left.

16. Shotgun cartridge match holder, filled with windproof matches and striker.

17. Webtex survival tin. Missing whistle and matches, otherwise complete. Would be good as a starter for a decent survival kit with a few bits added.
IMG_1581_zpsa011117d.jpg

18. British army hexi stoves. I have 10 in total. Mostly full and sealed in original waxed paper bag. Everyone knows what these look like so no picture necessary!ONE GONE PLENTY LEFT

19.Fire piston. Made by Emil of EBPrimitives in the US. Very highly regarded maker.
Used but in great condition SOLD

Will possibly add more tomorrow. More pictures and details available on request.
Looking for cash or swaps

Swaps I'm interested in:
Air rifles
Dive cylinder for PCP rifle
Multi-shot Air pistol (like Walther CP88)
Someone to do some custom leatherwork for me
Knife making bits
Stropping compound
High power torches and/or dive lights
Homebrew Cider
Leather belt
Bivi Bag
Decent First Aid Kit
Army Wool blanket
Sleeping bag mat

Surprise me

Attachments

• IMG_1568_zps56e04a0c.jpg
    IMG_1568_zps56e04a0c.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE