HOT NEWS Green GoLite Shangri-La 3 may return next year!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greenluckydragon

Oct 10, 2014
Prague, Czech Republic
Good news. GoLite Colorado seems to be considering the return of a green Shangri-La tent!

I wrote an email to GoLite Europe today and got a prompt response.

Her is my mail:
Hello to the GoLite team,I just wanted to purchase the SL3 with nest, but was shocked that you only offer a yellow version now. You probably chose this color for rescue scenarios, but many outdoor fanatics, me included, want to "fit in" with nature as much as possible. They would never choose a screaming yellow tent. You probably know that the green SL3 is quite popular within the bushcraft community and the hot tenting community, so I am really surprised by your choice of color. Thank you in advance for your answer and your time. Would also love to hear your reasons for choosing yellow. Will repost your answer in the bushcraftuk.com forum. Greetings,Philip

Here is their answer:
Hello Philip

Thank you for your email and interest in GoLite! We have had several feedbacks regarding the Shangri-La tent color since we switched to yellow. These decisions are made at the headquarters in Colorado. We forwarded all these feedbacks and certainly hope that the green version is coming back next year. We heard that this is the plan, but we don't have a firm that when we can expect green Shangri-La's again.

Best regards,
Joerg

GoLite Europe | Lite Commerce GmbH
Glaubtenstrasse 34 | 8046 Zurich | Switzerland
Phone +41-44-371-7700 | www.golite.ch | info@golite.ch
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Toffee_Apple

Jan 12, 2014
East Coast
Yellow has proved not to be waterproof in England. Bright coloured Silnylon & Farmers Leadshot don't mix!

Don't sweat the petty things & don't pet the sweaty things..!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE