Hooped bivi bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Th3V1k1ng

Silver Trader
May 19, 2012
IN a house.. near Stoke
approx 7ft long when set up.. I'm 6ft tall.. very broad.. about 52" chest... and I fit nice and snug..with a snugpak softie 10
I'll go get you base measurements.. you want cm or inches?

Th3V1k1ng

Silver Trader
May 19, 2012
IN a house.. near Stoke
Mine is exactly the same, except it has straight aluminium pegs.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ajungilak-Bever-T-Hooped-Bivvy-bag-one-man-tent-fishing-hiking-mountaineering-/321134454046?nma=true&si=aOdfRBeWxnWF3d%252BX9weLHtzeiKk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

its not "gortex" but seems something similar... it has the outer layer, and an inner layer. Will post pic
Pic below. It was hand washed in tech wash.. and then I hung up to dry... when damp.. I covered it in solar proofer/ water proofer.

View attachment 21367

Sizes I got 84" in length and 35" at the widest bit... shoulders
View attachment 21368View attachment 21369View attachment 21370View attachment 21371

I've used it as a simple bivy bag for warmth inside my tent a couple of times.. I've never used it as the actual hooped bivy.
AS you can see my avatar pic.. me is not a ickle person.. and me fits in quite well.. lol

Last edited:

Th3V1k1ng

Silver Trader
May 19, 2012
IN a house.. near Stoke
lol.. is it that much wanted by people??
dont make me chuckle guys.... white van man, opened his door on my on saturday... and wiped me out on the bike..
Spent several hours on a spinal board.. in a&e.. whilst they made sure I hadnt broken my neck.
I'm now home.. and hurting like hell...

MertzMan

Settler
Apr 25, 2012
Cambs and Lincs
lol.. is it that much wanted by people??
dont make me chuckle guys.... white van man, opened his door on my on saturday... and wiped me out on the bike..
Spent several hours on a spinal board.. in a&e.. whilst they made sure I hadnt broken my neck.
I'm now home.. and hurting like hell...

Stoke drivers for you... Nearly died a few times on the road there myself. Glad your okay...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE