Hooded smock

SunDog

Forager
Oct 14, 2005
South Coast
Hi Guys
Anyone know where you can get sand coloured hooded smocks from? ( I'm thinking of the one Mr Mears the man on the telly wears but not necessarily with Woodlore logo on ) ? Cheers.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
these smocks are not windproof i bought one a while back and sent it back for a refund after holding it up to the light and being able to see through it.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
i've got one of these smocks and i quite like it. i treated it with a proofing agent so it's showerproof. an be fair, it's only twenty quid

Beer Monster

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 25, 2004
With the gnu!
Here you go mate:- Beige Smock. They also do them in black, blue and olive green to see the others click on the "Jackets - Foreign Army" link on the left of the screen. They look as though they are very basic (and probably thin cotton) but should do the job.

steven andrews

Settler
Mar 27, 2004
Jersey
Beer Monster said:
Here you go mate:- Beige Smock. They also do them in black, blue and olive green to see the others click on the "Jackets - Foreign Army" link on the left of the screen. They look as though they are very basic (and probably thin cotton) but should do the job.

They're pants. I ordered a black one but sent it back. The page says cotton but they are polyester/cotton. The velcro tabs on the cuffs go the wrong way too. (Like the arms are on the wrong side)

Beer Monster

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 25, 2004
With the gnu!
steven andrews said:
They're pants. I ordered a black one but sent it back. The page says cotton but they are polyester/cotton. The velcro tabs on the cuffs go the wrong way too. (Like the arms are on the wrong side)

How bizzare :eek: ! Thanks for the heads up ..... was going to buy one but don't think I will now!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE