Hols in Cornwall pic heavy

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Dunno how relevent this is but just got back from hols and thought I would just post a couple of pics.
All together ahhhhhhhh!

Not a bushie hol but picked up a new hat .......yep Tilley T3.....hmnnn must try to resist in
future... again ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Just some pretty stuff now.

I only have a basic camera still like to take a few pics, hope you enjoyed.
Dave

Jan 22, 2006
uk
the boat pic got me good, christ i can smell the salt air.

crop the otter pic and send it to the countryfile competion, it might not go all the way, but you'll most likely get some feedback, the light and the shadows on the rock behing the otter are excellent. It reminds me of a stained glass window.

good work :)

tommy the cat

Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Jonny we had pretty good weather really.....slight bit of rain here and there but not really got caught in it. Great time though mate I will one day end up living in Cornwall love the place.
Hammock monkey yea no what you mean about the salt air nice little town on the Lizard.
Not sure about the pic for the Countryfile comp as the lovely otters were in a rescue centre so I doubt would qualify for any comp. Cute still though eh!
Dave

tommy the cat

Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Have a great time peeps. Would recommend the Seal Sanctuary at Gweek near to St Ives.
Also if its up you alley the Lost Gardens of Heligon are awesome, much prefer it to The Eden Project.Anyway enjoy its probably my fav county.
Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE