Hola from North Yorkshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Silkhi

Forager
Mar 28, 2015
N Yorks
Hello there

Been looking at posts on this forum a long time so thought it best to take the plunge and join the fun :D

Interested in wild camping and all things bushcraft related. Fairly experienced at the former but consider myself a bit of a novice at the latter. Prefer natural traditional gear but open and partial to ultralight and modern when it's warranted...or if I have to carry it a long way!

Especially interested in any meets, solo is great but I am a social creature and my pals prefer camp sites, caravans, bar meals and showers...

Speak soon :)

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
Hi Silkhi, welcome to the Club, I am sure that you will make many new friends here and learn a lot, through contact with
other like minded folk. Not only on your I pad or whatever r, but once you meet up with a few members near to you.
Like you I was mainly a Camper in a tent for many years, but Bushcraft introduced me to Hammocks and, , they are great.
Just one meet up with a number of Old timers, on here and you will feel that an over-nighter is like a weeks holiday.
Wishing you all the best . Stuart,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE