His & Hers Woodland Pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Made another woodland pouch for Water Gypsy so we now have matching his and hers :lmao:

imag0893.jpg

By wanderingpict at 2012-04-27
imag0894q.jpg

imag0891.jpg

imag0890l.jpg

i used the template haggishead put up but i made these pouches much smaller. heres a pic of them both on my belt nice n snug

20120427143858.jpg

i enjoy making these. dont really enjoy hand stitching 300-400 stitches but what the hell :) the toggles on the brown pouch are both from a dried avacadoe seed which turned a lovely ruby red :)

thanks for looking

Hamish

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
Good stuff!

Dried avocado seeds? Wow. never would have thought of that! Great work, and the colour of the leaves is superb!

Cheers,

Bob

Dreadhead

cheers Bob. iv been making things fae avacadoe seeds for years now theyre great fun tae work with as long as you dont exert too much pressure on them so great for toggles, beads, pendants etc. and when dried they always come out in lovely colours

Hamish

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
At the moment, most of my diet consists of avocado's in one form or another. I can feel a bit of an experiment coming on...

Urban X

Nomad
Apr 6, 2012
Thanet, Kent
Awesome work Hamish, you and Water Gypsy are gonna have no problems at all on your Norway adventure when you have talent like that, in fact you'll probably come back minted or with a commercial contract lol. :D

Si

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
They're great Hamish, real stunning work.......forgot to ask, did you ever get your Polish Lavvu sorted???

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Did you see my other post on the thread about canvas? I can send ya some patches to sort ya Lavvu up fine. Mine has had it now I left it out all winter.... There is still some good canvas left though.

Harvestman

May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I knew there was a use for avocado seeds!

Brilliant. Got a 20th anniversary coming up, and I know she would love one of those pouches.

Hyfryd (as they say in Wales)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE