Hip/waist belts on military packs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 20, 2015
Colorado
Hi all. I'm currently in exile in the colonies, but stumbled on your forum while looking for info on two packs that I think would suit my needs. I'm still looking for a couple of info nuggets, which brings me to my post here.
I'm considering both the Karrimor Sabre 30 and the Snugpack Stamina 40 for a daypack that will stand up to serious abuse. I understand that most packs of this type have a waist belt designed to clear webbing, yet some reviews state that this isn't always a problem. I've just measured two of my packs, and it looks like I need a 60cm gap between the bottom of the belt and the top of the shoulder strap (when pulled tight). Rather than guessing, I was wondering if anyone who owns either pack could dig it out and take the same measurement for me so that I can tell if it's going to fit.
I like the Sabre (and I'm replacing a similar sized pack), but I think I'd struggle to get one over here and the Stamina would be cheaper (and more versatile) in the end - hence the difference in sizes.
Thanks very much in advance.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE